Do you want to launch a digital marketing campaign and do not know where to start? Here we leave you the 4 essential points that your brand has to take into account before starting to spend the marketing budget. Although if you are in the hands of an online marketing agency, they will be responsible for advising you correctly. As per one of the renowned institution of UAE named best nursery in Abu Dhabi defines these 4 important factors:
- Usability . The website or the landing page in which the service or product of the brand is promoted must be highly efficient. Its usability has to facilitate the conversion to purchase and not the other way around, that is, to be very intuitive. If the abandonment rate goes up, it will be necessary to review the usability of a page and its design.
- Template or graphic design. The expression “buy by the eyes” enters directly into this section and gives it meaning. We are a visual species, for this reason the design of the page that promotes the product or service must be very attractive visually and what is being sold should stand out above the other components of the page. Look for everything to be clear, simple, direct, attractive and avoid extravagances. Seeks to love the final consumer.
- Search engines. These platforms or webs are responsible for putting order to all the information that exists on the internet indexing it and facilitating searches to users. How can you integrate them into your online marketing strategy? In 2 ways: through SEO and SEM. The first concept refers to the organic or natural positioning of your product or service website and the second point is to appear in the payment results (it also receives the name of pay per click, PPC, or promoted advertisements).
- Promotional actions. Internet offers you exclusive channels to carry out your digital marketing actions, such as: Social Ads or advertising on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn), branded content or content marketing (blogs and online media) , email marketing , apps or mobile applications or digital advertising (banners).
How to create a digital marketing plan?
- The environment. Thoroughly study the market and competition before starting the strategy.
- Hearing . Be very clear who we are going to, to be able to define the target well and create the right segmentations of the audience in view of the good impact of the ads.
- Objectives . What do we want to achieve? Align online goals with those of the business.
- Strategy . The strategy gives us a global vision of the actions, but we have to cover them with a creativity that takes away our message.
- Sales Define the steps for the online user to become a customer, taking into account the conversion funnel and the Buyer Journey . That the way is easy, will increase the conversions!
- Loyalty Getting a new client is difficult, but also keep the ones you already have. Make them faithful to you for a long time.
- Budget. Distribute the budget between different channels, always thinking where we will achieve more impact among our audience.
- Technology. The online environment offers many tools. Use them and make the most of your budget. We are entering the era of Tech Marketing and we must keep this in mind when creating our online marketing strategy .
- KPIs Define your metrics or results indicators (kpi’s) well. This way you can measure how the actions evolve and modify them in real time if any variable does not meet your expectations. It is about being able to optimize the campaign at all times, without substantial losses in the budget and getting it to give the best return, with an adjusted cost.
- Conclusions Metrics + results = being able to draw conclusions. This way you can constantly improve the marketing strategy.
Implementation of an Online Marketing strategy
We have already looked at the previous points and we have them controlled. But how do we continue?
Now it’s time to implement the digital marketing strategy . Of course, do not forget to define your goal, the segmentation of the audience you want to attack and the budget you will have.
From here we will carry out these steps:
1. Have a website
If you already have a website or landing page, helps you optimize it to improve all its parts, such as text, accompanying images, the form, the way to highlight the product or service and the order of the entire interface. In addition to improving the design. In the event that the advertiser has not yet created it, then it can be done from scratch, according to the needs or requirements of this, and also providing our experience and knowledge. Let’s think that it is the place where the visitor will arrive and where we want to turn him into our client or obtain from him some type of information or action. For this reason, the site must be intuitive, attractive and very easy to use, to facilitate the conversion according to the rules of online marketing .
2. Bring traffic to the page
Here comes the start of the online marketing campaign. The actions and channels and the budget that will be allocated to each of these parameters have been defined very well. At the moment that the ads are activated, traffic will start to arrive at the website that we have created. By being specialized in attracting traffic and performing performance marketing, we assure our clients of minimal results in the objectives set.
3. Use search engine positioning
When we design the texts of the landing page or the website, we always do it with an SEO mentality, highlighting the key keywords that will position us in natural searches that will attract potential visitors interested in our product or service. Although there is also the SEM, promoted ads, another of the actions that can be interesting to develop in the online marketing strategy. Google or Yahoo may be essential in certain campaigns to get sales in some market sectors.
4. Social media
Human beings are a social special and we love being in contact with other specimens. This phrase sounds very scientific and analytical, but that is what digital marketing should be like . Based on measurable or measurable parameters. So, if we like to socialize, it is natural the success that social networks have had in the last decade. If most users are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, companies must also be connected, with their own profiles and online marketing actions in Social Ads .
Kazim Raza is a Digital Marketing specialist @ chair repair in Dubai and Search Engine Analyst who love meeting people and playing soccer. One of my keen interests is teaching people how to make a living through online marketing. I teach the correct methods to ensure maximum success and great results.