Getting a Payroll subscription with your QuickBooks accounting software is the most ideal way to manage employee paychecks and concentrating on different parts of your business. The QuickBooks accounting software saves a lot of time by taking care of all the financial and payroll activities. However, while using payroll, you may face some errors, for example, QuickBooks Error PS060.
In this blog, we will list down its causes as well as solutions to fix this error. So whenever you face an error message that says– Current Enhanced Payroll Service isn’t available, follow these simple steps to fix it-
You may also connect with the QuickBooks Support experts at Cloud Network USA and we will guide you through the entire resolution process.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error PS060
Knowing the reason or cause behind QuickBooks Payroll software makes the resolution procedure simpler. The reasons also help you in preventing future problems. Additionally, when you know about the reasons well ahead of time, you know what solution to look for.
Here’s the reason QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 happens:-
- Insecure Intuit servers
- QuickBooks Payroll software subscriptions have expired
- There is a virus attack or third-party application obstruction
- The Payroll software you are using is old or out-dated.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
This issue is similar to the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS033 and numbers of users end up getting confused. The solutions for both the issues are completely different, so read them all carefully.
For the most part, the cause of QuickBooks Error PS060 is billing and subscription issues. To fix this issue, simply follow these steps:-
- Click on the My Account menu which is visible under the self-service subscription option given by Intuit to all the users.
- Now, select the company file together with the payroll software that is showing the error and requires repair.
- After that, go to the Billing section, find and click on the Edit button.
- Verify the data and ensure that the subscription appears to be ACTIVE and not EXPIRED. In case it is expired, make the required improvements and save them.
- Then, click on the Close button, doing so will refresh the changes automatically.
- You can check out the Preview of the billing details in order to confirm everything. When checked, click on Save one last time and sign out of the QuickBooks Payroll software.
From the official QuickBooks website, update your payroll software. This solution is particularly for the individuals who are using an old or out-dated version of payroll software. Simply install and download the most recent payroll update and then check for the QuickBooks payroll problems.
Step by step instructions to download the latest update:
- Select Employees from the Menu followed by the Get Payroll Updates button.
- Select Download the Entire QuickBooks Payroll Update.
- Then click on the Update option.
As discussed above, the issue could be caused due to Intuit services issues too. If that is the case, you should simply remain patient and wait for the website server to work again.
If third-party interference and virus attack is the reason behind the issue, you need to scan ADPS completely. The problem will then be resolved with the customer support of that program.
All of the above-mentioned solutions are effective and will surely help you to fix the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. In case, you face difficulty with understanding any step, contact us on our QuickBooks Support helpline number. Our QuickBooks experts are always available to provide the best solutions to fix any errors related to QuickBooks or its products such as- Payroll, POS, QuickBooks Hosting, Premier, Enterprise, etc.