Phuket falls among the most exemplary beach destinations in the world. It is home to nodding palm trees, serene and crystal clear seas, heavenly white sands as well as lively towns. The destination offers plenty of party options which makes it a budding place for party animals. It is the biggest island in Thailand.
Besides visiting the exotic attractions of the place you can also engage in thrilling speedboat trips to some really good nearby tropical islands that includes the popular Koh Phi Phi. So you can also add some adventure in your Phuket Tour Program.
The island of Phuket is filled with ample of amazing and breathtaking beaches. Along with the popular beaches of Kata, Kamala, Karon and Patong the north of Phuket has some marvellous hidden gems for the tourists who are in search of a more romantic atmosphere.
Best beaches of Phuket
Let us explore the best beaches of Phuket that you could add in your Phuket tour program.
- Ya Nui Beach- Falls in between the Windmill viewpoint and the Promthep Cape Ya Nui Beach is charming little anchorage that offers fine experiences of fishing, snorkelling and kayaking. Koh Man happens to be the neighbouring island which is just 700 metres from Ya Nui.
- Surin beach- Surin beach although not as enjoyable as it used to be once it still retains its raw natural beauty. The beach boasts tropical seas with clear water and velvet soft white sand. The beach is surrounded by sophisticated boutique stores as well as high end residences and resorts.
- Paradise beach- With a rocky headland that makes it look like two separate beaches, the beauty of the Paradise beach lies in its calm waters and soft sea bed throughout the year. The Paradise beach is also home to the famous Paradise Beach club which includes a wide array of facilities from bars, restaurants, sea kayaks and more. The Koh-Phangan style beach parties of Phuket are hosted here.
- Nai Harn beach- The Nai Harn beach which is 660 metre long was a secluded and quiet place one upon a time. Over the years it has been well discovered. Its popularity is ever increasing. The beach is blessed with the presence of a large lake next to it. The spot is pretty underdeveloped or it can be said that it is at a developing stage. Do add this to your to-do list of Phuket tour program.
- Bangtao beach- Bangtao is one of the longest beaches in the entire Phuket region. Along the length of 6 kms you will find many restaurants, hotels as well as beach clubs. This makes it a popular destination for all kinds of tourists. Moreover it is very easy to find the beach.
Things to do in Phuket
Here are the things to add in your Phuket tour program:
- Big Buddha Phuket- The Big Buddha is situated at Nakkerd hills. The statue is 45 metres tall. The way to the Big Buddha is filled with some amazing lush green jungles.
- Similan islands-The stunning island of the Similan are blessed with breathtaking blue seas as well as pristine white sand beaches. The place is no less than paradise for scuba divers and island hoppers. The island is among the best dive sites in the world, thanks to its colourful coral reefs as well as crystal visibility.
- Phuket temples and Wat Chalong- One of the most prestigious and important temples in Phuket Wat chalong is visited by thousand each year. The place is full of ample reflections from the glass pieces used to decorate the pagodas.
Phuket is certainly a paradise on earth. It is a destination where you can have your perfect honeymoon, family outing, relaxation and party with friends. Your Phuket tour program consists of every bit of fun.